New season is off and running and the blood is already flowing . Looking forward to the new episodes .
New season is off and running and the blood is already flowing . Looking forward to the new episodes .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
I was hoping that show'd bring you back out of retirement.First episode was great. Gus is a bad mofo.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Surprised anyone missed me . I check in regularly just don't post much but then again I never have (1400 posts in 9 years) It looks to be a heck of a season based on the opener . Yes , Gus is 100% legit as a bad dude .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
This season has a lot of twists , turns and plot lines going every whichaway . Walt is going off the deep end , Gus is still a badass not to be trifled with , Hank is a wildcard , Jessie don't know what the hecks going on and Skyler is up to her ears in the whole mess now . Enjoying this show . Also looking forward to the new season of The Walking Dead !
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
It's great as always. Still the best show on TV. I heard that next season is probably going to be the last. Cranston is getting movie offers and is wanting to move on. I'm glad we're getting some Gus back story now. I still haven't watched Sundays episode yet.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Glad I didn't mention any spoilers since you haven't seen it yet . Let me go on record as saying Gus is one of the baddest dudes on tv right now .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Bookmarks